Again, we can’t THANK YOU enough for staying with us. It’s always our pleasure to
host guests like you in the valley that we love so much.
I trust that you enjoyed yourself and that everything was up to your expectations. If there is anything we can improve upon please email us at Stay@SonomaValleyEscapes.com
Prior to Leaving:
- Make sure everything is turned off, e.g. lights, stove, oven, fireplaces, fire pit, hot tub and set temperature to 95(if your property has a hot tub).
- Close and lock any windows you may have opened.
- Please place dirty dishes in dishwasher and start the wash. (no need to wait until it ends)
- Please place all used towels in a pile in either the bathroom or laundry room and please leave all slept in beds unmade.
- Our housekeeper will take care of linens, towels and general cleaning.
- Lock all the doors upon leaving.
Let us know how to make it better:
- Please email or text your property manager any suggestions
- Please email us any photos you would be ok with us posting on INSTAGRAM. We love pictures of our guests enjoying the property and would like to post one of your group.
- If anything didn’t work while staying there we hope you were able to bring that to the attention of the property manager and we were able to address it. If you haven’t, please email or text us so we can address before the next guest.
- Also, we know accidents happen. If there was an incident and something broke, please text/email us after it happens. We have a small amount of insurance on each stay and can replace items without much hassle. Larger items we may need to work with you on replacement.
Again. Thank you for trusting us with your stay!