1 King Bed
This new hill top pool retreat is perfect for your family. Surrounded by vineyards and away from the world, you and your guests can truly relax. This rental comes with a wine passport which gets you discounted tastings.
PRIVATE PARADISE: Luxury Hilltop Retreat with Brand New Pool and Spa
The wine country getaway of your dreams! This pristine, completely remodeled 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home also includes a newly constructed pool and spa with an additional full bathroom. Tastefully furnished and professionally landscaped, the home features seamless indoor/outdoor living with absolutely breathtaking views of a patchwork of wine country vineyards and oaks. You’ll feel a million miles away with the private entry and secluded hilltop setting, yet you’re just a short walk to charming neighborhood gems (El Molino Central, Cielito Ice Cream, Noble Yoga and the spa at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn)–and a less than 10-minute drive to Sonoma Plaza and your choice of world class wine tasting.
Patch Hill Sonoma is a Sonoma County licensed Vacation Rental. License #3426N
• Professionally landscaped pool area w/flat lawn area and BBQ
• Pool with built-in hot tub and automatic cover
• Dedicated pool bathroom with shower
• Central Air Conditioning
• Gas Fireplace
• 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
• Master bedroom with CA King bed, TV and private bathroom (shower and tub)
• Second large guest bedroom with CA King bed, TV and sitting area
• Third bedroom with 1 Queen and 1 Twin, plus TV
• New guest bathroom with curbless shower entry
• Fully-equipped, open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Cozy family room with 80” flat screen TV and Sonos sound bar
• Wireless internet and cable TV
• Expansive, private backyard shaded by mature olive trees and patio umbrellas
• Extensive outdoor lounge, seating and dining areas
• Gated entry
• 10-minute drive to Sonoma Plaza, Glen Ellen or Kenwood
• 30-minute drive to Napa
SPECIAL: All adult guests at our vacation rentals receive a complimentary Sonoma Valley Wineries Passports providing access to discounted tastings at 20 Sonoma Valley Wineries (some exclusions apply). Many wineries charge $15-$20 per person for wine tasting, so the savings add up quickly.
This stunning property provides the privacy and views of a hill top estate with only a 10 minute drive to downtown Sonoma, Glen Ellen or Kenwood, and only a 40 minute drive to downtown Napa.
1 King Bed
1 King Bed
1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Bed
640 Mountain Ave
from $995 / night
Management Software by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com
Patch Hill Sonoma